Tuesday 22 December 2009

Seven Days of Squash

Well not quite as I didn't play on Thursday but with two separate games on Sunday that does add up to seven games in seven days. This is the sort of regime that I need to make common place if I'm going to see any kind of rapid improvement in my game although I suspect that a higher proportion of the week needs to be set aside for solo practice drills etc. Match play at this stage of the program does have some benefits though. Playing against a range of opponents has given me a better indication of the level I'm at, taught me more about the rules and practice of interference and given me a massive buzz for the game. Last night I must have played several hundred wall hugging forehand drives in my mind trying to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment